Compact ethanol vapor analyzer with integrated printer and integrated keyboard
1 225 €
Product details AKPE-01.01М-01 EXP
The small-size analyzer of the concentration of ethanol vapor in exhaled air with a built-in printer and the built-in keyboard AKPE-01.01M-01 is designed for express measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in the selected sample of exhaled air.Functions:
- Input with the built-in keyboard information about the patient, inspector, location of the survey, the number for the inspector and the number of the unit.
- Control expiration time.
- Monitoring and registration of exhalation interruption and incomplete exhalation with display of violations on the display.
- Measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in the exhaled air with the presentation of the result on the liquid crystal display.
- Save up to 2000 measurement results with date and time reference in fiscal memory.
- Transfer of measurement results to PC.
- Printout of the measurement results on the printer.
- Objectivity of the examination: eliminates the wrong result in cases of fixed alcohol in the oral cavity, reports the interruption of breathing, insufficient exhalation force.
- Control of ambient air: automatically controls the alcohol content in the ambient air and the sample delivery system.
- Protocol printout: the protocol contains measurement results, date, time, device number and protocol number. There is a fixed memory of results.
- Performance: allows you to perform up to 80 surveys in one hour.
- Accuracy: does not require calibration of the full service life and maintains the stability of the metrological characteristics without the use of calibration gas mixtures.
Specification AKPE-01.01М-01 EXP
Range of measurements of large ethanol vapour concentration in exhaled breath
From 0 to 1,500 mg/l
Range of readings
From 0 to 5,000 mg/l
Maximum permissible absolute error in the range of 0-0,200 mg/l
Maximum permissible relative error in a range higher than 0,200 - 1,500 mg/l
Time of measurement after sample selection
No more than 5 s
Set-up time after turning on at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
Set-up time after measurement at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
The time interval of the analyzers without adjusting the readings, not less
Power supply from a DC power source with voltage
12.6 ± 2 V
Power supply from the vehicle electrical system
12.6 ± 2 V
Power consumption, not more than:
- in the warm-up mode
- in operation
Ambient temperature range, ° C
from minus 0 to plus 40
Relative humidity of ambient air at a temperature of 25 °C, %
no more than 98
Range of atmospheric pressure, kPa
from 66.6 to 106.6
Overall dimensions, mm, no more than
Weight, kg, not more